Welcome to Sports Med Res’ this week in review podcast where we highlight the news in sports medicine research from the week ending on May 15, 2020. This week we focus on the benefit of a peer-led concussion education program.
* Return to sport after anterior cruciate ligament injury: Panther Symposium ACL Injury Return to Sport Consensus Group
* The Australian Institute of Sport Framework for Rebooting Sport in a COVID-19 Environment
* Bone Marrow Concentrate (BMC) Therapy in Musculoskeletal Disorders: Evidence-Based Policy Position Statement of American Society of Interventional Pain Physicians (ASIPP)
* Peer-Led Concussion Education May Enhance Concussion Knowledge and Reporting Behaviors
* Loading: How to Monitor and Use This Information
RSS Feed, Apple Podcasts, or Google Play
Evidence-Based CEU Courses from Sports Med Res and Human Kinetics (3-10 EBP CEUs/course)