Welcome to Sports Med Res’ this week in review podcast where we highlight the news in sports medicine research from the week ending on April 16, 2021. This week’s podcast focused on treating a first-time anterior shoulder dislocation.
* Immobilization vs. Surgery – Is it Worth Going Under the Knife?
* Metrics of OsteoChondral Allografts (MOCA) Group Consensus Statements on the Use of Viable Osteochondral Allograft
* Consensus Definition of Sport Specialization in Youth Athletes Using a Delphi Approach
* Clinical Practice Guidelines: Lateral Ankle Ligament Sprains
* ACSM Expert Consensus Statement on Weight Loss in Weight-Category Sports
* Management of plantar heel pain: a best practice guide informed by a systematic review, expert clinical reasoning and patient values
Evidence-Based CEU Courses from Sports Med Res and Human Kinetics (3-10 EBP CEUs/course)