Welcome to Sports Med Res’ this week in review podcast where we highlight the news in sports medicine research from the week ending on January 8, 2021. This week’s podcast focused on a mindfulness training program for people with patellofemoral pain.
* Cheers! Here’s to Grape Juice for Good Health but Perhaps Not Preventing Fatigue
* Patients with Depression are More Likely to Take Opioids Before an Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction
* Interassociation consensus recommendations for pitch-side emergency care and personal protective equipment for elite sport during the COVID-19 pandemic
* Ultrasound Can Identify Runners that are Two to Three Times More Likely to Develop Pain
* Mindfulness Training Enhances Rehabilitation Outcomes
Evidence-Based CEU Courses from Sports Med Res and Human Kinetics (3-10 EBP CEUs/course)