Welcome to Sports Med Res’ this week in review podcast where we highlight the news in sports medicine research from the week ending on December 18, 2020. This week’s podcast focused on a timeline for recovering from a concussion.
* Proposed Answer to Most Common Concussion Question: How many Days Until I Can Play?
* Masking up is best practice, even during exercise!
* Sudden Cardiac Arrest. What are the Common Themes?
* COVID-19 – Myocarditis and Return-to-play: Reflections and Recommendations from a Canadian Working Group
* Life after COVID-19: The importance of a safe return to physical activity
* American Academy of Pediatrics’ COVID-19 Interim Guidance: Return to Sports
Evidence-Based CEU Courses from Sports Med Res and Human Kinetics (3-10 EBP CEUs/course)