Welcome to Sports Med Res’ this week in review podcast where we highlight the news in sports medicine research from the week ending on August 30, 2019. This week we will focus on the cost for an athletic trainer to treat an ankle sprain.
* Support for Instrument-Assisted Soft Tissue Mobilization to Improve Outcomes
* All About That Base-line Scores
* Walking Speed Impacted Up to 2 Months Post Sports Concussion
* What does it cost for an Athletic Trainer to Treat an Ankle Sprain?
* National Athletic Trainers’ Association Position Statement: Exertional Heat Illnesses
RSS Feed, iTunes, or Google Play
Evidence-Based CEU Courses from Sports Med Res and Human Kinetics (3-10 EBP CEUs/course)