Welcome to Sports Med Res’ this week in review podcast where we highlight the news in sports medicine research from the week ending on February 25, 2022. This week’s podcast focused on trying conservative management after an ACL injury.
* Prior injury in former NCAA women’s soccer athletes predicts self-reported quality of life
* Asthma Working Group of the South African Thoracic Society. Guidelines for the management of asthma in adults and adolescents: Position statement of the South African Thoracic Society – 2021 update
* Rhabdomyolysis: an American Association for the Surgery of Trauma Critical Care Committee Clinical Consensus Document
* What’s All that Murmuring?
* Why Patients Who Are Treated Nonopertively After an ACL Injury Decide To Have Surgery
RSS Feed, Apple Podcasts, or Google Podcast
Evidence-Based CEU Courses from Sports Med Res and Human Kinetics (3-10 EBP CEUs/course)