Welcome to Sports Med Res’ this week in review podcast where we highlight the news in sports medicine research from the week ending on October 4, 2019. This week we will focus on the head impacts that occur before someone gets a concussion.
* Turkish Society of Cardiology consensus report on recommendations for athletes with high-risk genetic cardiovascular diseases or implanted cardiac devices
* Brazilian consensus statement on viscosupplementation of the knee (Cobravi)
* Frequent Severe Impacts May Add Up?
* Cool States Need to Prepare For The Heat
* The AT Tapes: An Interview with Dr. Jeff Driban about the Prevention and Treatment of Osteoarthritis
RSS Feed, Apple Podcasts, or Google Play
Evidence-Based CEU Courses from Sports Med Res and Human Kinetics (3-10 EBP CEUs/course)