Welcome to Sports Med Res’ this week in review podcast where we highlight the news in sports medicine research from the week ending on January 7, 2022. This week’s podcast focused on fear of re-injury among people with chronic ankle instability.
* Spikes in Workload Increase Pain in Adolescent Tennis Players
* Injury Rates Among Referees Show Room for Improvement
* Early Activity with Concussion Symptoms, Safe for Pediatric Patients? Probably!
* Japanese Orthopaedic Association (JOA) clinical practice guidelines on the management of lateral epicondylitis of the humerus – Secondary publication
* Nothing to Fear but Fear Itself in Those with Chronic Ankle Instability
RSS Feed, Apple Podcasts, or Google Podcast
Evidence-Based CEU Courses from Sports Med Res and Human Kinetics (3-10 EBP CEUs/course)