Welcome to Sports Med Res’ this week in review podcast where we highlight the news in sports medicine research from the week ending on February 4, 2022. This week’s podcast focused on the use of humor in clinical practice.
* Clowning Around at the Office. The Impact of Clown Intervention for Pain Relief
* Have No Fear Psychologically Based Rehabilitation Programs Are Here
* COVID Recovery Might Need Injury Prevention Training!
* Exercise Medicine and Physical Activity Promotion: Core Curricula for US Medical Schools, Residencies and Sports Medicine Fellowships
* Role of Occupational Therapy in Pain Management
* 2022 Bern Consensus Statement on Shoulder Injury Prevention, Rehabilitation, and Return to Sport for Athletes at All Participation Levels
RSS Feed, Apple Podcasts, or Google Podcast
Evidence-Based CEU Courses from Sports Med Res and Human Kinetics (3-10 EBP CEUs/course)