Welcome to Sports Med Res’ this week in review podcast where we highlight the news in sports medicine research from the week ending on September 4, 2020. This week’s podcast focused on the benefit of using neuromuscular electrical stimulation after an ACL injury.
* Electricity Can Jump Start Your ACL Rehab!
* Combining Treatments for Anterior Knee Pain Is Easy and Effective
* Do Concussions Increase Risk of Psychological and Neurological Disorders?
* Thank You, Football! Children’s ED Visits for Traumatic Brain Injuries have Been Decreasing Since 2013
* Epidemiology of Anterior Cruciate Ligament Injury on Natural Grass Versus Artificial Turf in Soccer: 10-Year Data From the National Collegiate Athletic Association Injury Surveillance System
Evidence-Based CEU Courses from Sports Med Res and Human Kinetics (3-10 EBP CEUs/course)